Long Island Tutoring and Enrichment
Take advantage of
the summer months
Through one-on-one tutoring, your child will:
- Build reading skills and confidence
- Learn decoding skills
- Develop fluency
- Build comprehension
- Enjoy reading more
- Become a strong independent reader
Our summer program is taught by our highly-credentialed NYS certified Special Education teachers and Reading Specialists. The program is designed for students entering Pre-K to students entering 6th grade.
Get the extra help your child needs and register today!
Elementary Reading, Writing, and Math
Our Reading, Writing, and Math Tutors are New York State certified teachers who are Reading Specialists trained and certified in both Wilson and Fundations.
Our programs include:
- One-on-one tutoring in our Plainview center
- Benchmark assessments in Reading, Writing, & Mathematics
- Personalized lesson plans
- Lesson plans aligned to Common Core State Standards
- Adherence to the TC (Teachers College) Model
- Practices consistent with the findings of the National Reading Panel, including phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, guided oral reading, vocabulary, and reading comprehension
At Long Island Tutoring and Enrichment, our young learners become stronger, more confident students.